Sunday, March 22, 2009

On the banks of the Wabash...

We're back in Indiana. We had such an eventful and (mostly) fun trip back! We stopped in Kansas City the first night, and then St. Louie for the NCAA wrestling finals. We got to celebrate with Iowa State, Aaron's old team, and enjoy the fun with them. I loved meeting people who offered an insight into Aaron "back then"- when he was wrestling- and seeing the excitement of the finals. It was great to hear stories about Aaron and see the love that everyone has for him!

We left at about 11 pm (12 am Indiana time) and made it back at 4 am. Crazy! Today, we've been taking it easy. We played "HORSE" outside and dad beat both Aaron AND I... TWICE! We also had about 1/2 the neighborhood stop by to see Gabe. I love these people :)

Aaron and I plan to go on LOTS of date this week while we have free, trusted babysitters and before we have to spend four months apart. We're going to see movies, hang out with our friends, go to Indianapolis and see a Pacers game, etc. Anyone have any fun suggestions of things we could do?

Well, I know this will be a disappointment, but no pictures today... soon though, I promise :)

P.S. Spring break is this week! Could NOT be more excited for a break!

0 comments: