Sunday, April 19, 2009

The excuses list continues to grow...

I'm sick.

Gabe is (pretty-much) crawling.

Gabe is sick.

Kevin's on his way to Iraq :(

Graduation is approaching.

Aaron's in Georgia.

TOO MUCH.

One of my friends, Erin, took a leave of absence as her finals approached.
I was mad (but understanding!), because I love her blog.
That sounds bad, I love her too... not just her blog.
But she's funny. And good at blogging.
I'm neither, but I'm following suit and saying see-ya for a few (if you haven't noticed over the last two months...)

but I promise to be back and ready to go in May!

With lots of updates!
More pictures!
Exciting posts!
No whining!


Be back soon.

Until then, pictures of the last few weeks:














2 comments:

Emily and Blake Tracy said...

Gabe is so dang cute! We miss you guys! I hope everything is good!

Erin_C said...

Awww thanks.
Taking a break is a good thing at times. It did me good.
Good luck with everything! it will go great.
And thats so fun that Gabe is crawling! how exciting.