Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's official!!

We are moving to Ft. Campbell instead of Ft. Bliss!!! Hooray!! That means only 5-6 hours from home instead of 22 :) Ft. Campbell is on the KY/TN state line and is about 45 minutes from Nashville. We could not be more excited!

It was totally a "God thing." We had been hoping there would be someone, anyone who would trade us for Ft. Bliss. We wanted to go pretty much anywhere else, with Ft. Campbell and Ft. Knox being our top 2 favorites (closest to home.) Well, before Aaron's class even started, a guy came up to him and asked him if he wanted to trade. I guess his fiance and her family are in El Paso! It all got approved and made official today.

Here's to house hunting and being close to family!

1 comments:

Erin_C said...

YAYYYY! I'm glad you get to be closer to home . . . and to us;-)

I love how God answers prayers.