I sure wish we lived closer to home this semester (although, we will in April.) I can't seem to get anything done with the age Gabe is at right now, and he isn't even crawling! He's very needy as far as wanting to be entertained and being awake much more often. I'm having the worst time getting housework done, let alone school work. I need to figure out a babysitter or CYS (the Army childcare system) for maybe just one day a week, for a few hours. I really don't feel comfortable leaving Gabe, but at this point there aren't many other options!? Maybe I could have a "mother's helper" come in so that I'll still be here, but able to have my hands free. Have any of you other moms done something similar to this? Aaron helps out when he's home in the evening, but somedays I feel like I'm going to fail out of my final semester. Ahh! Help!
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment