Monday, October 5, 2009

Changes

Sorry I've been away. There are changes coming up.

I've been figuring out how to transfer this blog to a new address, one that doesn't include our last name in it.
That will be happening soon, so check back for that.

I also want a new layout.

And new pictures (family pictures Sunday!)

And my new resulotion... to blog at least 3x a week. YIKES.
(That is, once the changes take place of course!)



In the meantime.... answers to all 2 questions ;) Ha!

We should find out the baby's gender October 21. I'll be almost 18 weeks then, so it is a lot earlier than we found out with Gabe! Hopefully the baby cooperates. Aaron thinks it's a girl, and I really have no clue. This pregnancy has been a TON different than with Gabe (thank heavens) but I know that doesn't really mean anything. As far as names go, we have a few. We like Gianna and Claire for girls, along with a LARGE handful of other names, and for boys... well, that's a whole different issues. IF we're having a boy, I'll be asking for help! :)

My fav color... not sure! I like them all. Orange and purple right now :) Fall, yay!

0 comments: