We'll [hopefully] know the baby's gender!
Any guesses? We're taking a poll!
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
We'll [hopefully] know the baby's gender!
Any guesses? We're taking a poll!
Posted by Laura and family at 4:53 PM
1 comments:
I've been catching up on your blog . . . ahhh. so behind.
here's a question: well, not really a question, but what are your feelings about being an army wife? I've always been amazed by the strength of military wives. I can hardly go a day without chris.
I like the sweater more than the vest, but I know its too late and both will be so cute. can't wait to see the fam pictures.
not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of private blogs. I totally understand wanting privacy, of course, but i have a hard time keeping up with private blogs and that makes me sad because I finally check them and I miss so much! so i'm in favor of unprivatizing (only if you feel comfortable and can do it right for your family--everyone is different).
the end
Post a Comment