Last week, we took my parents to a pumpkin patch south of Colorado Springs. Usually they have apple trees, but this year a late frost killed them all. Sad! Anyway, we had fun picking out pumpkins and riding the hay ride. I was insistent on finding a pumpkin that was still attached to the vine (they had picked the biggest and best pumpkins and put them in bins next to the patch) which proved to be a bit challenging, but with Aaron's help I found one.
hangin' out on the hay ride
picking his pumpkin
The night before my parents left, we all carved our pumpkins. Fun stuff! Dad got a little carried away and his pumpkin ended up with a rudolph nose, but that's okay... it is loveable.
doing the damage
the results
happy family
proud grandparents
Summertime Sweets
5 weeks ago

1 comments:
SO CUTE LAURA! Haha and your parents look great :) I can't wait to see you over Christmas! And if you're anything like me, your blog will be ignored for a few days, and then you'll post three or four entries, and all will be good.
Post a Comment