Saturday, July 25, 2009

Get to know ME!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am
2. How do you like your steak? medium well usually, sometimes medium
3. What was the last film you saw? Part of "Cars"
4. What is your favorite TV show? I really like the Bachelorette... ha ha!! I like a ton of reality TV shows and anything on HGTV!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? TN probably, southern cali, florida
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios and some of the meal I made Aaron
7. Your favorite cuisine? Right now... Mexican... but usually it's Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? raw tomatoes, mustard
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Oh so many! McAllister's, Panera, Olive Garden, etc.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda CR-V
12. What are your favorite clothes? summer dresses
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe- Italy, Spain, England, Ireland and probably Australia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Florida
16. Favorite time of day? mornings and early afternoon as far as Gabe's mood, evenings when Aaron gets home!
17. Where were you born? Indiana
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, sometimes basketball
19. What is your favorite thing about someone you love? My husband is so funny and sweet, very considerate
20. What is your favorite thing to get in the mail? real letters
21. What do you most like to do during the winter? sledding/snowboarding then hot chocolate
22. Bird watcher? nope
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning... I'm exhausted by the evening
24. Do you have any pets? my child and husband- ha! Pete (dog) & Rowdy (cat) in Indiana
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? dr or vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas times, strawberry pickings, snacks after school
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yep, to the best guy ever
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah I got rear ended right after A and I got married
32. Any pet peeve: driving too slow, people who think they are always right
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? supreme
34. Favorite Flower? lilly
35. Favorite ice cream? ohh tough call, cookie dough?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell or Chick-fil-a
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0, I was the top placed!
38. From whom did you get your last email? yahoo
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Kohl's!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? hmmn..
41. Like your job? best job in the world ;)
42. Broccoli? with cheese
43. What was your favorite vacation? San Diego with Aaron, Florida with the fam
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Aaron and Gabe
45. What are you listening to right now? A & Gabe playing
46. What is your favorite color? pink and orange
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
48. Do you feel that you have changes as a person in the last 10 years? Yep- 10 years ago I was 12! Ha!
49. If you could have any job today, what would it be? Vet or Dr, or interior designer- IF I was talented that way, which I am NOT! Ha ha!
50. Favorite type of candy? Plain 'ole Hershey's chocolate bar... but when I was pregnant with G I wanted Sour Patch Kids ALL THE TIME
Try it!!!

1 comments:

Erin_C said...

First. You'd live in Tennessee? Really? Have you ever been to Tennessee? lol.

Second. You drive a CR-V. Only my dream vehicle. The new ones are so beautiful.