Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Busy Day

Well after having Gabe (actually it started while I was pregnant) my definition of busy has changed quite a bit. I used to be able to go to 10 stores, have lunch with friends, go bowling, study, etc. all in one day. Now I count the day as "busy" if I manage to get Gabe and I fed, bathed, and possibly outside once a day. Ha!!

Anyway today we went to lunch by ourselves at Olive Garden. I was craving it something bad so we went. Alone. So pathetic!! It was sooo yummy and delicious though. Soup, salad, and breadsticks. PERFECT!!

Next we hit up the Columbus library and rented about a thousand books. Ok that might be an exaggeration but we did get close to fifteen books. I also rented him a couple of DVDs and we got some Spanish books. Never too soon to learn... especially since we are moving to El Paso, where it is like 80% Spanish speaking!! I got myself some Gilmore Girl DVDs and another Janet Evanovich book :)

Oh one more thing that changed after Gabe was born... I have AMAZING hearing when it comes to him. I can be typing with the TV on full blast and can still hear his faint whimper from the bedroom. Never mind that I can't hear a garbage truck right outside the front door... but I can hear the tiniest whimper from Gabey baby. It amazes Aaron and I!!

1 comments:

*** said...

I love Olive Garden's soup & salad deal! :) Owen & I ate at Panera today by ourselves!