Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gabe is teething, which means he's pretty much inconsolable. He has his two bottom teeth already through, so I'm not sure what teeth he is getting now. None of them seem close to breaking the skin, but his diapers/grumpy attitude/biting-of-everything-in-site have clued us in that his gums obviously hurt.

On top of that, he's having separation anxiety, so anytime I leave his sight there is hysterical crying. He's also figured out how to stand up (he pulls up on EVERYTHING) so we often find him like this in the morning (oh, he usually does wear clothes...)




and then a minute later he moves onto this:




He's super anxious to walk, which has me a little nervous. He's not even 8 months old!

With all of his fussiness recently, the one thing that DOES make him happy is water. Let's just say that I'm not above putting him the bath tub and/or pool 8 times a day.



1 comments:

Mily said...

Good luck Laura! Walking happens early sometimes! Austin was walking at 10 months. I love your little baby pool. Gabe is sooo cute!