Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduate School

Calling all moms- have any of you done graduate school, with kids?

Here's my deal:

-I can't apply to grad school until I know where we'll be stationed. We should find out within the month.
-It will take close to 3 years for me to finish. 1 year for pre-reqs, 2 years for the master's program.
-I want to do speech-language pathology, which requires a master's for entry level.
-I want to have more kids, and don't want them too far apart in age. (In my mind, I think ideally I'd like them around 2 years apart- give or take a few months.)

So, what do I do, as far as having kids and going back to school?

HELP!

1 comments:

Mily said...

Well my thought is that you could apply to school, get pregnant, go to school while pregnant and then the next couple of semesters after you have #2 take online classes.