Sunday, May 10, 2009

my mother's day

My husband send me gorgeous pink lilies (my favorite!) for Mom's Day. He also sent the sweetest note. Isn't he great? He also sent my mom a chocolate tower, and sent his mom yellow roses. He could do all this while still in OCS. Amazing, that boy.


(They really look like this picture, too. I'll get my own picture up soon.)

EDIT: Here's two pictures of just one of my flowers! TOLD you they were beautiful.





In return, I had a mini melt down for him. Aren't I sweet? Ha. I guess that's what a month apart does to you...

I disgress.

My dad got me and mom a massage/facial package. Uh-maze-ing. Can't wait to do it! Dad, you scored a home run with this one. I'm assuming you are babysitting? :)

Gabe, in honor of Mother's Day, took a rest from CRAWLING UP THE STAIRS (yeah, you read that right- he's 7 1/2 months old...) and fell asleep on my chest. This is the first time that has happened in months, litearally. Once he learned to sit on his own, he quit cuddling. Tonight, he gave me a rare treat.

Hope all you other mothers had a beautiful day, as well!

1 comments:

Emily and Blake Tracy said...

Cute! I can't imagine being without your hubby! It will all be worth it though. What a cute family! I want to see this little boy. Maybe Brax will be crawling by the time you come visit.